My dad named me Zeba. It means beautiful.
A bit about me:
1. Upbringing: I grew up in Patna and Purnea, Bihar and studied in Delhi & Mumbai. After graduating with a Masters in Social Work from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (2017), In my current role as a district nodal for State Rural Livelihoods Mission, my work involves income generation and social development of rural ultra poor women. I work closely with six blocks in monitoring, training and implementing the programme that will impact over 1,000 women.
2. Location: I currently work in Nawada, South Bihar. Will be moving to Bangalore in February, 2020.
3. Family: I come from a close-knit family. Dad is a teacher and mom is a homemaker. All three of my siblings live in Bangalore. Elder brother is a digital marketing professional and alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad (PGP 2014) while one sister is a graphic designer and the youngest is studying.
4. Interests:My idea of time off involves writing poems, playing violin and indulging in art and craft activities. I love spending time amidst nature and lush green grass. If you have watched Barfi, we can discuss my favourite film too.
I am looking for someone who is well educated, modern and not conservative. As a family, we gel well with families who have laid equal or more emphasis on education. We value kindness. We like people with strong values.
7. Who is managing this profile: I and my brother manage this profile.